A blog for fashion, cute stuff to buy & other fun finds!
By Nicole, a 24-year-old writer, editor & designer
8 retro products I would love to have (even if they didn’t work)
1. Typewriter - Preferably light pink or light blue. I’ve been wanting one of these for years! They’re rare, pretty expensive, and I might not actually use one much, but I’m determined to have one one day nonetheless. ($299)
2. Television - Couldn’t find one for sale that looked like this, but hopefully it’ll pop up somewhere. Checking yard sales!
5. Radio - Unfortunately sold out, but I’m hoping I can find another one similar. It was only $15!
6. Stove - Another Big Chill product…and I can’t decide if I like these or the fridges more. I don’t think i’ll ever be satisfied owning any other stove ever again unless it’s this exact color of mint. ($2995)
7. Cooler - A genuine vintage metal Coca-Cola cooler. I can picture taking this to the beach in my retro bathing suit just like those ads. Luckily, I found several of these for sale online. ($149.95)
8. Phone - Another pink piece of vintage I can’t wait to get my hands on - a retro rotary phone. And this one works! ($110)